So, I figured I would do a little catch up post- Short and simple.
- I managed to get our taxes done and filed. Yay! We are getting back a little more than expected. Plans are to pay bills, put some in the savings account, and buy a little something for ourselves.
-Tomorrow Gabi and I go bridemaids dress shopping! Yay!
- I have been booked for an awesome wedding in Delaware, on the beach! Which includes a family vaca next year, and a lot of extra cash coming in! I'm entertaining the idea of finally purchasing the 5D Mark II. We shall see.
- Weather has been super crazy here, hot one day and freezing the next. Right now I feel like we are in a tornado alley, and all of the trashcans are blowing down the street. Not even kidding. Our trash can lid is at the bottom of the hill.
- I am LOVING the new Scentsy catalog coming out next month!
- And my child is still insanely adorable!